Super(mom) hold is a great exercise to tone that tush, shoulders, lower back and hamstrings while giving your abs a nice stretch!
While your tot is on the ground practicing their “tummy time,” get down there with them and fly!!
- Lie in a prone position (face down,) with your arms extended out front overhead and your legs extended straight.
- Simultaniously lift your arms, head, chest and legs up at least 2-3 inches while gazing forward at your tot.
- Start by holding for 15 seconds and work your way up to 30 seconds.
- Complete 5 sets of 30 seconds.
- Don’t forget to breath. 🙂
Every bit counts Mommas so get down there, fly and be the “supermom” that you are!
Kelly, S & O xo
** Be sure to get the green light from your Doc after delivering to make sure that you are ready to work that core. Especially after c-section, the lower abdominal area may need more time to heal prior to engaging in certain exercise.