I thought that my kids were exceptional eaters! They always ate their veggies without much fuss…until just recently! 🙁
As we approach the “terrible two’s,” the NO NO NO’s, attitudes and pickiness have come full force. Because giving in to serving junk food is not an option, I must get creative as their cook!
Try Sophie and Liv’s Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Cups today for a healthy dose of calcium, protein and veg! Delicious and healthy for you too Mom!
Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Cups:
- 2 cups lightly cooked vegetables (broccoli, carrot, red pepper, onion, kale, tomato)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp rock salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lightly cook veggies until slightly less firm
- Finely chop cooked veggies
- Add veggies, quinoa, cheese, eggs and salt and stir until ingredients are mixed
- Using muffin tins or greased muffin tray, scoop mixture into muffin cups, pressing down to firmly flatten
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown
- Serve warm to your tots!
Make healthy eating fun for you and your kiddos!
Kelly, S & O xo