I can’t believe that my little ladies started pre-school! Does anyone else miss their summer routines of sleeping in, ice cream trucks, mountain visits and late night park plays? I love having all of my babies at home during the summer months.
However with fall now upon us, I am reminded of how much I adore this beautiful season. Cool crisp mornings, vibrant colours, earthy smells and pumpkin spice lattes. I especially love getting out and being active with my kids – walking in the leaves and exposing them to this beautiful season. Are you making fitness a priority and getting out with your little ones this time of year?
With my son now 9 months old, over 20lbs and getting difficult to haul around in his baby carrier, I was in need of a multipurpose stroller. I wanted something for him that would accommodate my active and fitness filled lifestyle. A stroller that I could rely on for my morning power walks. A stroller that allowed a smooth ride and an adjustable seat so that I could lay my son down for naps while on the go. I also wanted something lightweight, modern looking, compact for travel and easy to assemble while holding my baby and twin daughters’ hands.
I am so excited to share with you The UPPAbaby MINU! I am absolutely in love with this stroller and all of its features! This multipurpose stroller has been an absolute gift as a busy and energetic Mother of 3 and has further encouraged me to get out and be active with my kiddos!
Weighing in at under 15lbs, the UPPAbaby MINU is designed for daily adventures and exciting excursions and offers modern conveniences in a compact, lightweight stroller. We have taken our MINU everywhere this summer and the convenience of travel with the MINU is incomparable!
Features of the UPPAbaby MINU:
- Weighs less than 15lbs AND has a shoulder strap so that you can carry like a purse when compacted
- Suitable for babes from 3 months – 50lbs.
- One hand action fold. This is another one of my favourite features as I can be holding my son while easily assembling and dissembling the stroller with one hand!
- The MINU has a very modern sleek look and comes in 4 different colours: Jake (Black,) Jordan (Charcoal,) Denny (Red,) Ryan (Teal.)
- Stores every day essentials and extras with the large, easy access basket. AND has a pocket to store phone, keys, wallet etc.
- The lightweight design, combined with all-wheel suspension, ensures a smooth ride. Another one of my favourite features as I am able use the MINU for my active outdoor excursions as well as trips around the city!
- The MINU is infant and car seat adaptable with a From Birth Kit and infant car seat adapters for the MESA, Maxi-Cosi & Nuna car seats.
- UbXtend 3 YEAR WARRENTY with online registration.
- UPPAbaby also has a TravelSafe program, which guarantees your gear during air travel! Click here for more info!
I am so committed to helping Mothers change their mindset on fitness, learn how to fit fitness in their everyday lives and change the way they view exercise. My MINU is my new “workout buddy,” and it has encouraged me to get out even more and be active with my children.
Thank you, UPPAbaby!
Kelly, Sophie, Olivia & Carter xo