It is heating up here in Houston and June has only begun! With summer just around the corner, I need to keep my babes’ bellies full and their bodies cool on our walks!
I love Munchkin’s “Fresh Food Feeders!” These mesh feeders are a great option for a stroller treat while you get in a killer walk or run!
Many tot treats on the market are full of refined sugars, colors and “fruit” flavours. Our kids are what we feed them, so lets fill them up with natures’ sweetness from fresh fruits and veggies!
Try Sophie and Olivia’s favorite Stroller Suckers!
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 dried prunes
- 1/2 avocado
- 6 fresh washed strawberries
- 1 peeled kiwi
- 1/2 fresh lemon squeezed
Apple Carrot Suck
- 1 organic red apple peeled and boiled until soft
- 3 organic carrots peeled and boiled until soft
Kale Berry Yum Yum
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
Directions for all:
- Blend all ingredients until pureed
- Pour into ice cube trays (only half full)
- Place freezer portions in Fresh Food Feeder and serve while on the run…literally! 😉
Stay cool ladies and don’t forget to click the “Top Mommy Blog” logo if you enjoyed Sophie and Liv’s Stroller Suckers! 🙂
Kelly S & O xo
Caution: These suckers pack a punch in the messy department!