Hello Mommas! I find much comfort in knowing exactly what is going into my babies’ mouths! Made from scratch with real, whole organic ingredients is how I like to cook for my little ladies.
Erin has been busy in the kitchen baking up some delicious and wholesome cookies for your tots!
Try Erins “Tasty Tot Cookies!” Yummy for Mummy too! 🙂
- 1 cup rolled oats (blended to flour consistency)
- 1 cup steal cut oats (blended to flour consistency)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- 1 TBSP ground flax
- 1 TBSP hemp hearts
- 1 cup mashed ripe organic banana
- 4 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1 organic egg
- 4-5 soft dates
- Cookie tray
- Non stick baking paper
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
2) Combine dry ingredients
3) In vitamix or blender, combine all wet ingredients except egg. Blend until dates are well blended into banana/oil mixture.
4) Combine whisked egg and banana mixture. Add to dry and stir till combined. Mixture should be wet and somewhat sticky.
5) Press dough out on lined cookie tray. If you find it’s too sticky to work with add 1/4 cup blended oats. Feel free to do cute cut outs and shapes. Kelly suggested basic rectangles as they are easier for your little ones to hold onto. 🙂 I pressed out dough, cut it on the cookie sheet and baked.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip cookies and then bake for an additional 5-7 minutes. You want the cookies to be hardened and cool prior to serving.
**Always supervise your child when eating any solid food to prevent choking!
E, K, S & O xo