Hello Lovely Ladies!
I am back from a “Mommy time out” and I am ready to get back on track with my mission to inspire, educate and motivate y’all!
One’s journey is full of experiences, changes and challenges. With life’s dynamic twists and turns, along with my 2 little ladies on the go, my days have been busier and a little more stressful than normal. With my little ladies turning one and some “life curve balls” thrown at us, I will admit that I have neglected my workouts and my diet has consisted of a little bit more red wine and M&M’s… 🙁 Time to get back up, dust off and “Move to Sooth Stress!”
- Releases endorphins that boost that mood!
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
- Increases self esteem
- Puts anxiety to rest
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases body fat
- Increases energy levels
- Improves muscle tone and strength
S & O challenge YOU to complete this “Move Challenge” 3 times a day for the whole week!
Sophie and Olivia’s Move Challenge!
- 20 pushups
- 20 jump squats
- 20 burpees
Sophie and Olivia’s Rules:
- This challenge must be completed 3 times a day for one week
- You must be smiling during this challenge
- You must be thinking of positive thoughts OR saying these positive thoughts out loud…as loud as you can…if the babes are not sleeping 😉
- You must play your favourite music while completing this challenge
- You must drink 3 cups of water after completing the challenge
Girls just went down so I am now off to practice what I preach! Time to get back on track this week! “It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever…”
Kelly, S & O xo