Who needs a gym when you have your very own squishy, cuddly and adorable piece of equipment?!
New Mom’s know first hand that life is busy once the baby arrives! With limited sleep, multiple feedings and trying to adjust to the new demands of Motherhood, it can be hard to carve out a scheduled “workout time” in your busy day!
I can’t emphasize enough how important I feel it is for new Mothers to redefine your definition of “working out!”
You do NOT need:
- A gym
- Fancy equipment
- A Fitness Trainer
- An hour long fitness program
- You do not need to leave your baby to go work out!
Bonding with your new baby is an extremely important component of Motherhood. So change your perception of fitness, grab your baby and bond and burn!
Tips for losing baby weight with baby weight:
- Wear your baby in a baby Bjorn when out for a power walk, rather than pushing him/her in stroller. Just like wearing a “weighted vest!” 🙂
- Wear your baby in a baby Bjorn while doing everyday household tasks! Vacuuming, cleaning, dusting, laundry. Your baby will love the one on one bonding time and you will love the extra sweat! 🙂
- When nursing your baby, lean back and contract your core. Practice Kegels when you are sitting there nursing!
- Practice squats while holding your baby! Your little bundle will love the fun and interaction and you will LOVE your new “mum bum!” 😉
- Rather than sitting and rocking your little one to sleep, walk and rock…every bit of movement adds up and every bit counts!
Kelly, S & O xo