Hello Ladies! We talked a few weeks ago about common misconceptions that Mom’s have about working out. Some being:
- I don’t have time to work out. I am way too busy with the kids!
- I don’t have time to go to the gym.
- I can’t afford a fitness trainer.
- I am way too tired to exercise.
- I can’t devote enough time to completing a full fitness program.
As busy Mothers, we must adopt the motto, “EVERY BIT COUNTS!” 5 minutes here, 15 minutes there…It all adds up Ladies!
Tabata is one of my favorite exercises!
- It keeps me on track, on tempo and pushing myself forward!
- It can be done anywhere and with no equipment – just your body :)!
- There are modifications for anyone from beginner to advanced!
- It is a free app that you can download on your iPhone! Donwload HERE!
For today’s Fit in 15, we will be doing 6 sets of each set of exercises. 20 seconds “work” and 10 seconds “rest” or “active rest,” (meaning completing another exercise.)
Listen to your body and remember, there are modifications for all!
**Watch “Fit in 15” as well as all of our previous videos on my “youtube channel” HERE!
Get your favorite play list going, grab your tot, make it fun and enjoy your workout!
Kelly, S & O xo